15 settembre 2019

News....

Dear friends 
Life changes as you all know, and my readers surely noticed I neglected the blog during past year. 
I started scrapbooking as an hobby, joined a couple of creative teams, created embellishments and premade pages and lots of freebies. But it was very time consuming and not economically rewarding.
While many liked the free content nobody was interested in buying. I thought it was due to lack of popularity and I did not give up. Sadly I had no result. In the meanwhile I moved and in my new home I now have a craft space that allows me to try new things. Samples of paper wicker weaving are still on display in past posts. I created many objects, from candle holder, to baskets, Christmas tree even angels and spiders... I had them on display in a shop in town but as usual everybody found them beautiful, asked information but did not buy and selling them online was quite difficult due to shipping cost: here we pay per size and weight, and even if light those creations are quite large and shipping fees doubled the final price. Many friends received them as gifts for birthdays and festivities and still enjoy them. 
Every craft type requires love passion and most of all time, not to mention the raw costs for production. 
First and foremost to prove something to myself and second to contribute to the family budget, I set up a shop where I hope to sell some of my creations.
Today I need an income more than in the past, you know how life is, and I need to have a payback from what I do that's why I moved on to something else. I now create small inexpensive bijoux from different materials, spacing from recycling to natural stones and wire wrapping. 
I don't have many items yet, I started listing some old scrapbooking freebies just yesterday. 
Feel free to hop by and have a look. I'll add more in the future and not only scrap related items. I'll link the shop at the end of the post. A facebook fan page will be on line soon too.

La vita cambia si sa e devo ammettere di aver trascurato il blog durante quest ultimo anno. Ho iniziato a  fare scrapbooking per questioni di spazio, era un hobby che non aveva bisogno di null'altro che un pc e mi sono divertita. Ho imparato ad usare photoshop, ho creato pagine pronte per album, dei template, e molti molti contenuti gratuiti. Avevo pensato di farmi conoscere attraverso i freebie e poi magari riuscire a monetizzare vendendo qualcosina. Ho perseverato...ma senza risultato. Poi ho cambiato casa e finalmente sono riuscita a crearmi uno spazio per il fai da te ed ho cominciato a provare cose diverse. Nei post passati potete vedere alcune creazioni realizzate con le cannucce di carta.. ho creato orologi, angeli, cesti e cestini, perfino alberi di Natale e ragnetti. I miei parenti, amici e vicini hanno apprezzato le mie creazioni e si sono complimentati ricevendole per Natale Pasqua e compleanni. Li ho esposti anche in un negozio fisico ma al di là dei complimenti, delle spiegazioni su come vengono realizzati nessuno li ha voluti... Venderli online poi è molto difficile, sono ingombrati ancorché leggeri e quindi le spese di spedizione erano troppo care, più care dell'oggetto stesso...
Ora però ho bisogno di far cassa, anche e soprattutto per dimostrare qualcosa a me stessa e magari contribuire al menage familiare. Mi serviva qualcosa di bello e vendibile. Mi son data ai bijoux realizzati con i materiali più vari, da materiali riciclati a pietre naturali, perline, capsule al wire wrapping.
Proprio ieri ho aperto un mio spazio su MissHobby ed inizio una nuova avventura, auguratemi buona fortuna, e se vi va fateci un salto. Per ora troverete dei miei vecchi contenuti gratuiti per lo scrapbooking che non sono più disponibili nei vecchi post ma nei giorni a venire arricchirò l'offerta con tutte le cose che creo, e presto potrete seguirmi anche sulla pagina di facebook dedicata.
Vi lascio il link del negozio:

 Cose Belle Handmade

Nessun commento: