4 settembre 2011

I'm in a creative Team ... + freebie

I know I haven't been posting for quite a lot, but I was on holiday.... sorry!
We spent some time all together and now I am back posting again. School will start again on the 12th so I will have some more time to scrap when A. will start going to school again. 
I have some news too. I applied for a CT at Stefairy and she kindly accepted me. It's my first CT experience and I will try my best.

Here' a double page LO of our holiday time last year.


Credits:
NDC0055_SummerHarvest_p2
00097_StudioNDCelement1
0098SummerHarvestP4
0128_SH_e4
retrodiva_so-boho-freebie_mask
0102_SummerHarvest_cluster
SummerHarvestByNDC0132-Leafstring
SH_NDC0105_flower1
SummerHarvestByNDC0132-Flower


Now on to the promised freebie, once again a flag, this time the German one. The link is hidden in the post as usual... scroll down it'll get highlighted.


If you like and download my freebies, please take time to leave a little comment as I really do love reading them.

Have a marvellous day!

Sorry link expired!

4 commenti:

CBH ha detto...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

suzielarose ha detto...

Thanks for all these flags! Hoping you get to do more! ;)

suzielarose ha detto...

Hello, I am back here as I had no clue how to answer you back about the flags... I spent a couple of years in the Netherlands and I visited a few countries.. so I was hoping you get to do some of those:
The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Norway, Turkey, England, Switzerland, Austria.. just a wish list really. I appreciate so much the ones you've done so far. I will use them to do a book with one page per country we visited.
Thanks again for the ones you did and I think the search for the link is fun! ;)

suzielarose ha detto...

No hurry for more flags! LOL
I am not too productive these days! ;)