7 febbraio 2018

Holiday Memories Kit by Scrap'Angie and QP freebie

Hi

Back today to show you my latest page made with the last kit of Scrap'Angie called Holiday Memories...



To be found at:




My page made using the kit:


The freebie, scroll down till the end for the link:


Lately I had the occasion to try different types of crafts besides digital scrapbooking, and I got hooked by Newspaper weaving, which is quite time consuming but very rewarding... I also opened my little store on Etsy even if I do not have many items for sale yet. I 'll add some more during next months. Pay me a visit if you please...


This is my last effort:


Entirely created rolling old paper recycled from newspapers and bread bags, the white tubes are painted with acrylic white colour, the brown are original...

the link you searched for:


Leave me a feedback!




1 commento:

Pia ha detto...

Che meraviglia! Sembra incredibile che tu l'abbia realizzato interamente con le cannucce di carta! Complimenti!!!