26 settembre 2016

Autumn is back and has a freebie too

We are all slowly getting back to scrapping once again after summer, school started 2 weeks ago here at my place and with DS at school I have a little bit more time to scrap. My problem is I have way to many crafting projects going on and only 24 hours a day....and a life too!!! I was forgetting the household.... sniff.... I'm gonna post some of my basketry efforts to let you see them and I was thinking about to sign in at Esty to try to sell my creation. I'm a bit scared by calculating the shipping costs since they should be inserted in advance... no idea how much it is....
As soon as I can I'll drive to the local post office to request some infos....
I'll keep you updated...

The last kit I scrapped with is a real beauty designed by Louise L and it's name is: Songe D'Automne, 130 elements and 22 papers:



 

 

 

in her shops:






The freebie page is available at Scrap from France and Digiscrapbooking.ch 
(click the banners above to reach the shops)



My pages:





Nessun commento: