9 febbraio 2016

Pep's n Love

Today I got a mail from Samsung and I'm very disappointed. We bought a brand new TV , a Curved Samsung we dreamed a lot of, and since next month is out 20th wedding anniversary and the television was at a discounted price we got it. We waited two years thinking about this expense and I was so happy when I set it up in the living room. It came with a promotional code, 1 year of Infinity (a pay TV) and the 6 movies of Star Wars on Netflix. I registered the TV on the Samsung Community , uploaded a photo with the serial codes that are on the back of the television and a copy of the receipt with the amount I paid and the date of purchase. The registration went smooth but tonight after almost 2 weeks they wrote back cancelling the promotion as , so they say, the description (receipt etc) was incorrect. Oh my, I went insane, this so unfair, I had what was required, it's scam! I googled around and I found out I'm not the only one they cheated. It's a regular pattern.... they do it over and over again... Disgusting...I'll never buy anything from them from now on!  We should set up a class action against them!

The new kit by Scrap'Angie:



on sale at


My page made using a template by AMarieT found on the blog: Les Petits cadeaux de Badadou called ss21-2216



Nessun commento: