24 dicembre 2014

New kits and new freebies offered for Xmas!

I worked with several kits during last week and I decided to post them all together with some freebies as my personal Xmas present....

The new collab kit by Scrap'Angie and Kastagnette is called Still Life:


at:

 

my page:


The other kit by Scrap Angie is Christmas Roses, simple version or bundle, below the previews:



On sale at:

          
      
My pages:


template by Christaly


The freebie:


Download, password : fortuna

Stephy Scrap released her last kit called Poinsettia, it's a versatile kit that can be used for classical or scenic pages:


on sale at: 

  

my pages:



the freebie:


Download, password : fortuna

Maria designs released two new kits too, both Christmas themed and very beautiful:



in her stores:

 
   

my page:


The other kit is Merry & Gold



in her stores:

 
   

my pages:



the freebie:


Download, password: fortuna

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas I hope you'll enjoy the quick pages and consider visiting the designer's stores.



1 commento:

genie ha detto...

thank you for the freebies they are all so beautiful