26 settembre 2014

News

Today I'm back posting for a new CT I am in! I was once part of  Stefairy CT , it was my first creative team and Steph was very very talented!. She left due to personal reasons and I missed her and her scenic kits. The most viewed posts on this blog are those with pages made with her kits. So it was a great pleasure for me to accept to be part of her team now that she came back to scrapbooking. I was so happy when she asked me to join her team again! Now the question is: will I have have enough time for all of those CTs? Guess it'll be a fight!
 A wonderful one...

The first kit of Stephy-Scrap I worked is called Romantica:



only at

    

We lost a friend a couple of days ago, the owner of a pub called "Gatto Nero" where Dh and me used to go and have a drink when we were still young and not yet married. He was a good man, always with the right words and a pat on the back. He always had time to listen and being at that pub it was just like being home with friends, listening to his favorite blues music, like Clapton's. Well'never forget him, in his pub, on his Guzzi bike! Ride free dear Tony , up there on a scenic curvy road under sunny skies!
He left a beautiful family, young children and this is so sad! Cancer is an horrible disease...


two normal pages:



both photos are RAK by Stephy Scrap

Nessun commento: