16 maggio 2014

.......

I feel blue tonight... I pulled a muscle in my back and I can hardly move... plus I have problems with the condo fees, they're trying to charge me with the owner fees too.... I asked my friend who's a layer, for help and advice (not for free, I going to pay her) but she's somehow ignoring my phone texts and mails.... it's depressing! Since I don't want to pass on my bad mood tonight  I'll only show you the kit I worked with this week.
Its name is "A bit of Yesterday" by Maria Designs, available on Tuesdays at GDS and on Wednesdays at DSB for just 2 $...



 

    

my pages:




the freebie:


PSW: fortuna

All my freebies are for personal use only, please do read and respect my TOU and the kit's designer's TUO too.
Leave a comment, it's very appreciated!


1 commento:

NathL ha detto...

Thank you for this lovely QP!
Find some QP free on my blog for you too :)

NathL