18 dicembre 2013

I made it ! I'm a supreme team member at GDS

I am super happy as for the first time I won a competition.... I made through all the four rounds at the GDS Supreme Team Challenge and I am now part of their creative team also called the supreme team.
This was the first I was participating without expectations , just to get back to scrap after several months of no scrapping mood at all. 
It was a great surprise as the designer and the owner choose my pages ... could not believe my eyes!

The first kit I was given to work with its the December Collab kit. Huge, with tons of papers and embellishments to choose from:

PRODUCT IS PRICED AT $50 BECAUSE IT'S NOT FOR SALE AND INSTEAD ONLY AVAILABLE USING COUPON PROVIDED AFTER A $15 PURCHASE.
available here:   Under The Christmas Tree

and here the pages I made:



I asked if I was allowed to make freebies out of the pages I create but the answer was negative... I am gonna try to get some templates out of my pages to have something to share with you, but sadly not on a regular basis. 


Nessun commento: