25 gennaio 2013

Flowers Passion kit is free!

Just a quick post tonight for the pub of this new kit designed by Scrap'Angie. It is a beautiful kit with lot's of flowers in it and most of all it's free at the moment. A perfect occasion to try out Angie's kits and decide to buy something else at her stores. I do not know how long this offer will last so you'd better hurry up before it's too late.



you can find it here:



I tested it out for you creating this page:


Credits: personal photos, word art  4 by Madka 77 based on the template by Colie's Corner for a challenge at Gotta Pixel.

As usual all my creations are for free and for personal use only, but today I have no freebies as I used someone else's stuff to do the page. The freebie for today is the kit itself gently offered by Scrap'Angie, but hurry up!

Please leave a comment, a little love is always appreciated!




Nessun commento: