27 dicembre 2011

Quick page contest , my entry as freebie!

I am back this time to invite you to have a look at the Quick Page Contest at Coolscrapdigital. We received a very beautiful kit called Papillons by Scrapper's Delight.

I was not sure to be able to take part to the contest and create a quick page on time, Xmas, A. and DH home for the holidays, everything concurred in leaving me so little time... but I manage tonight to get the QP finished and ready to be published on the gallery here. ( gallery closed)
If you have a little time have a look at the gallery and leave me a comment I will be very happy!

My quick page is called Here and There In my Fantasy.


you can download it here , sorry link expired!
Have fun!

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Thank you very much.Have a great day.Happy new year.

Linda ha detto...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely Qp. I wish you and your family a fantastic 2012...