27 December 2011

Quick page contest , my entry as freebie!

I am back this time to invite you to have a look at the Quick Page Contest at Coolscrapdigital. We received a very beautiful kit called Papillons by Scrapper's Delight.

I was not sure to be able to take part to the contest and create a quick page on time, Xmas, A. and DH home for the holidays, everything concurred in leaving me so little time... but I manage tonight to get the QP finished and ready to be published on the gallery here. ( gallery closed)
If you have a little time have a look at the gallery and leave me a comment I will be very happy!

My quick page is called Here and There In my Fantasy.


you can download it here , sorry link expired!
Have fun!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

Angelika said...

Your freebie is awesome! Thanks so much for posting!
from Angelika from What is digital scrapbooking?

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.Have a great day.Happy new year.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely Qp. I wish you and your family a fantastic 2012...