3 luglio 2011

Dare to dream + freebie

I have been away working on a memory book this past June, 48 pages, focused on last year memories. I had a bonus print voucher at our local store and I did not want to miss its expire date which was the 30th of June. It was quite a difficult work as the page size was not a square 12by12 but a rectangular one: 28cm by 21cm. Sadly I could not use any pre made page which could have sped up the process. No way.  I did it just on time.... wow...
I live in a very very small apartment, not bigger than 45 square meter, it was perfect when we married many years ago, but now it's a real torture. I am getting mad each day trying to figure out where to put things to have at least an impression of tidy rooms. Toys are driving me mad. So my biggest dream is a new house, a real house not a small rented flat. Last year we had a look at some pre-built wood houses, they are a real dream. Sadly we do not own a piece of ground to build on, ground it's extremely expensive here, over 1 million  €. Also flats are expensive, very expensive, we had a look at a 65 sq.meter flat just round the corner, and they asked 350.000 €, plus the garage, single one, + 45.000 + cellar 8000 € and taxes extra let's add a 20 per cent on the total amount. We will never be able to buy, not even a flat here unless we win the lottery. So we go on paying the rent. But I do dare to dream.....


credits:
Frames :multi9part-frameSet-by val - papers:athena_clarion_ppr2 +athena_clarion_ppr5 - journaling mat:lynng-adfreebie2dec-1 - Wordart:DMI_SSAlpha_Chip_dream_SPECIAL - I don't know from where i got the Inked Edge Overlay, if you recognaize it, let me know!

Now on to the freebie part, once again a flag.


Just in time for the 4th of July. I hope you will make good use of this and please remember to leave a little love which is always appreciated.
The link expired!



5 commenti:

CBH ha detto...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

Magnolia ha detto...

This is a lovely flag, Marzia, and I would love to have it. Unfortunately, the link in your post is for the European flag - not the US flag. Thank you!

Anonimo ha detto...

nice , thanks :-)

Magnolia ha detto...

This is a beautiful flag. Thank you so much for sharing and thank you for fixing the link.

Anonimo ha detto...

Thank u for the flag...