8 marzo 2011

It's Party Time plus related freebie at the bottom

First of all congratulations to all women as today is the International Women's Day!
I have been busy lately  editing my DH book and sadly I am not finished yet, another project was my DS party invite. He is turning seven and we are giving a party for him at  the local playground, that's why we needed an invite. I was not sure about the theme, but at the end I choose an old layout of mine and inserted a new photo  extraction of my son in it. 
I used a kit called Cook Out, a collab Kit from Gottapixel.
Here's the old LO:


As you can see I needed to change my son's Photo, I also added an area on the left side for the party infos which I blurred for privacy reasons.
Voilà the invite:


Credits:
TP-Wordart-Birthday-1
Cook Out July collab Kit at Gottapixel.

Using the above kit as an inspiration I created a matching freebie element I'm going to share. I only used round brushes, dodged, burned, added shadows. By the way Shadows are only on the inside.
I hope you like it. Please take a little time to leave some love it is always appreciated.



The link expired


2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Thanks for the great hamburger!

CBH ha detto...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 09, 2011. Thanks again.