7 maggio 2010

Friends freebie

I hoped scrapbooking and blogging would have kept my minds away from my son's surgery, but I was wrong. I was so worried and anxious that I simply could not sit or work in front of my PC. But at the end the surgery day arrived and yesterday A. had his adenoidectomy and tonsillectomy. The stay overnight at the hospital was very stressy for all of us,  Dh and I we both shared the assistance of A.as only one parent was allowed in the room. I stayed the night and it was sooo long, endless. I had no idea tonsillectomy was so painful, A. keeps throwing up, and drinks only small sips of water. I do hope that tomorrow things will be better. Did any of you had this type of experience?

The last LO I created is called Friends:


credits for Friends
Kit Life's Little Surprises by ScrapMatters
Lo Placement Freely inspired by The Web Advertisement used in the Template challenge week 05-02-10 by Katie Pertiet for Designer Digitals.

The placement idea comes from an inspiring advertisement I found at the Template challenge week 05-02-10 by Katie Pertiet for Designer Digitals. From that advertisement Katie created a different template than mine.
The original ad is this:

my interpretation:

freebie expired!



1 commento:

Barbara ha detto...

I'm glad your son is doing well. Thank you for the template.