16 aprile 2010

wedding 3 and template freebie

As I promised today I am gonna show off Wedding 3 , another layout of my sister wedding. I used a wonderful kit called Eastern Spice designed by JulieO who was once the owner of SAS. I love the colors of this kit and the embellishment are really beautiful.


From this layout I tried to create a template you can use and refine to achieve a similar result, I obviously could not transform the embellishments and mats into shapes for copyright reasons so I used photoshop tools to create something similar. Use your fantasy. And if you use the template I would love to see your LOs.....


Sorry this freebie expired!



2 commenti:

CBH ha detto...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Magnolia ha detto...

Lovely template! Thank you so much for sharing.