2 ottobre 2009

Sorry

I'm sorry, I'm neglecting this blog lately. In fact as I took part to the say contest in September I stopped working on some projects of mine....I should prepare a layout for a sweet girl who loves diddl..... a nice family photo for my sister, this last one in particular should have been ready for her birthday in June, so as you see I am terribly late on my scheduled plan. She told it does not matter as she loves my work ( I did her marriage album last year, and I'm gonna post some layouts soon I hope). Then I was taking part at the scrapping goals on Hummie's Site and taking some classes over at Digidesign resort. It all stopped in September as I tried my hand designing. The last week of September household was my goal. So no time left for scrapping or posting. The next goals on the line are my sister gift and the diddl layout. By the way , does anybody have some diddls graphics for helping me making a layout for a 11 years old sweet girl? It would be much appreciated..... As soon as possible I'm gonna post again and I hope to have something to share with you until then.... Live Long and Prosper (I love star trek)

Ciao

Nessun commento: